In this new style of RPG and sim, you play a homeless extraterrestrial in a futuristic version of Japan. Humans are nearly extinct, and Earth is a cesspool of pollution, urban decay, and economic inequality. Can you find happiness in this dystopian hellscape?
Alien Squatter was released in 2019 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was designed, written, and programmed by Andi Hagen with graphics and music by Shea Kennedy.
- Play as one of 3 alien species, each with their own cool abilities.
- Romance and befriend over 20 unusual characters including a gangster, breakdancer, priest, giant ooze, and robot serial killer.
- Get one of 5 pets, each with different abilities and personalities.
- Level up your physical, mental, and social stats, and use them to overcome obstacles.
- Do what it takes to survive. Forage, fight, fish, steal, salvage, sneak, shop, beg, get a job, sell your organs, party, get high, gamble, mutate, use psychic powers. There are many paths to success.
- Be a good person or a scoundrel. The karma system tracks it all.
- Over 60 endings and achievements