Xoo: Xeno Xafari
Xoo: Xeno Xafari is a new style of collecting RPG. Wander a beautiful, deserted island and search for alien creatures
It’s your summer vacation on Xoo Island! This beautiful, deserted island is populated by a surreal menagerie of alien creatures. Can you find them all? While you’re at it, you might as well collect a bunch of fossils, gems, eggs, merit badges, video games, and anything else that isn’t nailed down.
Xoo: Xeno Xafari was released in 2020 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was created by Andi Hagen with music by Amiga Deluxe.
- Relaxing, peaceful gameplay involving collecting and exploring
- 270 weird alien critters to find: Birds, fish, bugs, sentient plants, the undead, extradimensional beings, and more!
- 300+ things to collect: Fossils, gems, merit badges, video games, coins, toys, and other stuff you never knew you wanted!
- 3 selectable characters each with their own story
- RPG stats and progression: Level up your foraging, hunting, collecting, and exploration skills!
- Cute outfits to wear
- Cool camping gear to buy:
- A big, scenic island to explore
- Lots of weird descriptions to read
- Extremely chill vibes
Music from the Xoo: Xeno Xafari Soundtrack
I still really need to play Ramble Planet, but this is definitely wanting to jump the queue – thank you for all the amazing games you make, you’re a huge inspiration! Much love and safety in these trying times!
I hope you like Xoo: Xeno Xafari. I feel like my games get better and better, so I’d advise you to play Xoo first. Ramble Planet has a certain charm though.
Thanks for playing and saying hello!
Don’t sell yourself short, ramble planet ruuuuuuuuuuuules
Ramble Planet is groovy, but I’ve come a long way! You gotta get on that new stuff: Alien Squatter and Xoo: Xeno Xafari!