It’s your second day at your fast food job. An eccentric baroness orders a hamburger. What are you going to do about it? Burger for the Baroness is a short visual novel with several choices. It can be completed in 5-10 minutes.
This game was created by Andi Hagen for the O2A2 visual novel jam in 2021. It was released in 2021 for Windows and Mac.
The future is here, and it totally sucks. No one has any money, and the the environment is a mess. It’s all good though because you’ve got a hot date tonight. You met Mel on the internet. They are half melon and might have psychic powers. They seem a little weird, but at least they’re cute. What could go wrong?
Superstorm Melon Date is a visual novel about dating in the dystopian future. Choose where to go, what to do, and what to say. Can you find romance in this hostile, loveless world?
Superstorm Melon Date was released in 2021 for Windows and Mac. It was created by Andi Hagen.
- Tons of choices, and all of them matter
- Five different endings, and none of them are bad
- Serious moments, funny moments, tender moments, and every other kind of moment
- Memorable characters
- Compelling sci-fi world
- One hour of all killer no filler
Xoo: Xeno Xafari is a new style of collecting RPG. Wander a beautiful, deserted island and search for alien creatures
It’s your summer vacation on Xoo Island! This beautiful, deserted island is populated by a surreal menagerie of alien creatures. Can you find them all? While you’re at it, you might as well collect a bunch of fossils, gems, eggs, merit badges, video games, and anything else that isn’t nailed down.
Xoo: Xeno Xafari was released in 2020 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was created by Andi Hagen with music by Amiga Deluxe.
- Relaxing, peaceful gameplay involving collecting and exploring
- 270 weird alien critters to find: Birds, fish, bugs, sentient plants, the undead, extradimensional beings, and more!
- 300+ things to collect: Fossils, gems, merit badges, video games, coins, toys, and other stuff you never knew you wanted!
- 3 selectable characters each with their own story
- RPG stats and progression: Level up your foraging, hunting, collecting, and exploration skills!
- Cute outfits to wear
- Cool camping gear to buy:
- A big, scenic island to explore
- Lots of weird descriptions to read
- Extremely chill vibes
In this new style of RPG and sim, you play a homeless extraterrestrial in a futuristic version of Japan. Humans are nearly extinct, and Earth is a cesspool of pollution, urban decay, and economic inequality. Can you find happiness in this dystopian hellscape?
Alien Squatter was released in 2019 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was designed, written, and programmed by Andi Hagen with graphics and music by Shea Kennedy.
- Play as one of 3 alien species, each with their own cool abilities.
- Romance and befriend over 20 unusual characters including a gangster, breakdancer, priest, giant ooze, and robot serial killer.
- Get one of 5 pets, each with different abilities and personalities.
- Level up your physical, mental, and social stats, and use them to overcome obstacles.
- Do what it takes to survive. Forage, fight, fish, steal, salvage, sneak, shop, beg, get a job, sell your organs, party, get high, gamble, mutate, use psychic powers. There are many paths to success.
- Be a good person or a scoundrel. The karma system tracks it all.
- Over 60 endings and achievements
1999: Megallennium 6-in-1 Megacart is a fictional, lost NES multi-cart developed in 1989. Featured within are 6.5 “brilliant” and “surreal” games. The games include:
Dr. Moonlight’s Happyworld: Fight for your life against vampire fairies and Frankenstein’s monsters in the world’s most bloodthirsty game show!
Owlbears: All Pibi wants to do is eat apples. Instead he must shoot endless waves of oozers, gremlins, and (of course) owlbears in a desperate struggle for survival.
PicOHRoss: Use computer-like logic to conquer fiendish puzzles! Can your soft human brain handle it? Probably not.
Xoo: Xeno Xafari: Enjoy a vacation on scenic Xoo Island. Wear super cute clothes! Hunt super cute aliens! Live a super cute life!
Ultra Frontier QQYYZZ: Explore psycho space with your family of clones while dodging obstacles at mach speeds. This game is basically impossible.
Star Dartle 2000: Lord Shiptaur beckons you to destroy them all. This scrolling shooter challenges your reflexes and counting abilities.
1999: Megallennium 6-in-1 Megacart was released in 2017. The concept was created by Andi Hagen. He also organized the project and created the games Xoo: Xeno Xafari and and Ultra Frontier QQYYZZ.
You just broke up with your boyfriend because he was really boring. It’s time to meet someone new! You create an account on Silver Spooning, a dating website for the shamelessly rich. Will you meet the eccentric weirdo of your dreams?
Save a life. Commit a murder. Have sex. Travel through time and space. Witness the extinction of the human race. Wear cool clothes. Find true love. In the style of the Choose Your Own Adventure series, your choices will lead you to sublime happiness or horrible tragedy.
Silver Spooning has 20,000 words and 27 memorable endings. It was released in 2016 and is written by Andi Hagen.
Void Pyramid is a RPG set in a post-apocalyptic dystopia where the ancient Egyptian empire never fell. The maniacal Prime Pharaoh rules the wastelands of Earth, and any who oppose him are exiled to the Void Pyramid. This lawless, decrepit, orbital prison is populated by criminals and mutant creatures. No one has ever escaped, but you are going try anyway.
Void Pyramid was released in 2016 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was designed, written, and programmed by Andi Hagen with graphics by Shea Kennedy and music by CJ Buckets.
- Play as a soldier, slave, or scribe, and overcome challenges with your unique skills.
- Explore the intricately designed pyramid where each chamber is packed with foes, traps, puzzles, and treasures.
- Use your brawn, wits, and agility stats to kick down doors, hack computers, haggle with traders, dodge traps, scale walls, and more.
- Explore multiple paths through the pyramid. Experience alternate endings. Fight optional bosses. Discover hidden treasures.
In the Millennium of Strife, the Sun has burnt out and Earth is frozen. To save your tribe, you must enter Castle Treachery, find the Nuclear Fire, and rekindle the Sun.
Nuclear Fire at Castle Treachery is a text-based game of exploration. Search the maze-like chambers of Castle Treachery for weapons, magic, and treasures. Defeat the monstrous Manticore Amoeba and steal the Nuclear Fire!
Nuclear Fire at Castle Treachery was released in 2015.
In the mystical, urban wasteland of Big City, crime is rampant and the people aren’t quite human. At the end of story, your fortune will be prophesied. Maybe you will commit a crime. Maybe you will transform into slime. Or maybe you will learn about compassion.
Big City Interactive Fate Machine is a branching path, interactive fiction game. It was released in 2015.
Ramble Planet is an adventure game of exploration and puzzle solving. You have crash landed on Badmark, a hostile frontier planet and tourist hotspot. You must scour the wilderness, ruins, and settlements of this alien world to find replacement parts for your spaceship.
Ramble Planet was released in 2014 for Windows and Android operating systems. It was created entirely by Andi Hagen.
- Explore a sprawling world filled with puzzles and secrets.
- Free-roaming gameplay where the only objectives are to explore and collect things
- Unique alien setting that is densely packed with strange people and places